Information in accordance with art. 13 of the European Regulation on the processing of personal data
Information in accordance with art. 13 of the European Regulation on the processing of personal data (GDPR - Reg. E.U. 679/2016)
The completion of the form contained in this web page configures the processing of personal data by Calligaris S.p.A. sole Shareholder, therefore, in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/16 (“Regulation on the processing of personal data – GDPR”) you are provided with the following information:
1) Data controller is Calligaris S.p.A. Sole Shareholder with registered office in Via Trieste, 12 - 33044 Manzano (UD) Italy and can be contacted at the email address: email@example.com
2) The data in the form may be filled in by those who intend to submit their application for the establishment of a contractual relationship to be determined in content and form.
Registration will allow Calligaris S.p.A. sole Shareholder to perform the following activities:
- Assessing the professional profile received;
- Assess, in its opinion, the opportunity to convene the candidate, even after the time when the data are received, to a selection interview;
- Communicate, where deemed appropriate, data to other companies belonging to the same group, if it is judged that the data provided may be of interest to them;
- Keep the data for a period of 24 months, or until the date of request for cancellation by the data subject.
3) The aforementioned purposes will be pursued following your optional expression of consent in the manner indicated on the collection data page. We remind you that the data marked with the symbol * (asterisk) must be provided in order to use the services you want to request; if such data are not compiled it may not be possible to provide such services and the data itself may not be acquired, as may be indicated during compilation. The compilation of the other data in the form is optional and you are free to assess whether or not to fill in.
4) The data given by you may be communicated to the data processors of the data controller and any third parties involved in the management of the service as data processors. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except the hypotheses of communication to companies in the group to evaluate your application regarding positions consistent with your professional profile. The data will not be disclosed to third parties and will not be transferred or processed outside the European Union.
5) The provided data will be kept for the duration of 24 months or until the cancellation request by the interested party, if received earlier, and may be further stored only as result of legal obligations, for the period laid down in the relevant provisions.
6) We also inform you that the data collected about you, are acquired and processed in paper form and/ or on magnetic, electronic or telematic support only for the above mentioned purposes, anyhow, by adopting procedures and measures to protect their security and confidentiality.
7) We remind you of the right to exercise the right to ask the controller for access to personal data, rectification or cancellation of the same, or the restriction of the processing that concerns you and to oppose such processing, in addition to the right to data portability; you can exercise these rights by using the contact details above. The consent expressed may be revoked at any time by contacting the controller at the indicated email address.
8) Finally, we remind you that the Regulation grants you the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority on the application of the law on the processing of personal data, in Italy represented by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it), in the manner defined by it.
5/24/2021 1:51:50 PM