Informativa sulla privacy contatti
Informativa riguardante la protezione e l’utilizzo dei dati personali per i contatti
Information in accordance with art. 13 of the European Regulation on the processing of personal data (GDPR - Reg. E.U. 679/2016)
The completion of the form contained in this web page configures the processing of personal data by Calligaris S.p.A. sole Shareholder, therefore, in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/16 (“Regulation on the processing of personal data – GDPR”) you are provided with the following information:
1) Data controller is Calligaris S.p.A. Sole Shareholder with registered office in Via Trieste, 12 - 33044 Manzano (UD) Italy and can be contacted at the email address: email@example.com.
2) The data communicated will be processed, following your consent, for the purpose of:
- manage your request;
- optionally for sending commercial and marketing communications.
3) The aforementioned purposes will be pursued following your optional expression of consent in the manner indicated on the collection data page. We remind you that the data marked with the symbol * (asterisk) must be provided in order to use the services you want to request; if such data are not compiled it may not be possible to provide such services and the data itself may not be acquired, as may be indicated during compilation. The compilation of the other data in the form is optional and you are free to assess whether or not to fill it in.
4) The data given by you may be communicated to the data processors of the data controller and any third parties involved in the management of the service as data processors. The data may be communicated to other companies in the group to satisfy your request received through the completion of this form. The data may be communicated to other companies in the group to satisfy your request received through the completion of this form.
5) The data will be stored and used for the time necessary to process your request and in any case no later than your request for cancellation of the same. The data will be further stored, if necessary, for the purpose of documenting the regulatory compliance of the controller.
6) We also inform you that the data collected about you, are acquired and processed in paper form and/ or on magnetic, electronic or telematic support only for the above mentioned purposes, anyhow, by adopting procedures and measures to protect their security and confidentiality.
7) We remind you of the right to exercise the right to ask the controller for access to personal data, rectification or cancellation of the same, or the restriction of the processing that concerns you and to oppose such processing, in addition to the right to data portability; you can exercise these rights by using the contact details above. The consent expressed may be revoked at any time by contacting the controller at the indicated email address.
8) In case of consent to the receipt of the Newsletter we remind you the right to revoke the expressed consent; to exercise this right you can use the cancellation "link", which can be found in every email you receive, or contact the data controller at the indicated reference.
9) Finally, we remind you that the Regulation grants you the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority on the application of the law on the processing of personal data, in Italy represented by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it), in the manner defined by it.
5/24/2021 1:52:33 PM